Total Pageviews

Monday 7 November 2011

With Every Day you Have a Night as Well!!

The last week has been a very quite week with respect to the Blue Caramelers. Sujit who had come to Udaipur for the Diwali break, went to Kanpur to get his wife settled, she incidently has joined a Medical School as a Principal, there. Manish hardly made an impact in Jodhpur and neither did Mehul in Udaipur. Suheil did a pretty decent job trying to find out additional sources of revenue viz travel packages besides the usual Matrix sales. Sanjay, who went for a whirlwind tour of Jaipur was able to get a decent number of registrations from there. Himanshu stayed put in Jaipur to forge the lucrative GoR deals. The Girls' Brigade were efficient as usual. Shinod and myself were in Udaipur, though I was preoccupied with more personal matters than official.

The last few days have taken me through a journey of a wide range of emotions for me personally. Op Garnet, which was handled very well by Blue Caramel Events courtesy Sanjay and Suheil , gave me immense Joy with quality time with the near and dear ones. This was then replaced by a acute feeling of Grief and Sorrow as I lost my maternal aunt, who was more like a second mother to me. Then there was a feeling of Anger as I lost my mobile phone and along with it and more importantly, I lost all my contact data and snaps which I had taken over a period of time and foolishly, of which I had not taken any backup.

Life is a great leveller the saying goes, With Every Day, You Have a Night as Well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment